First Day Blogging

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The ability to commit to blogging is like getting into a relationship.  Love, time, effort...  Of course, blogging would have its ups and downs - at times you'll feel inspired, while other times you would like any other than to seat in front of the screen typing away.  Well, my reason to start blogging is very simply.  It is to challenge myself and at some point of time to feel the sense of achievement, to grow in time as a writer, and to showcase what I enjoy doing during my free time - handmade greeting cards. 

In the last few days, I am proud to say that I have achieved in putting together my personal blog.  It may seem effortless to many, but if you come from a background not knowing anything about softwares, applications, and the list goes on - this would consider as an achievement.  So, 'hooray' to me - my diligence and perseverance have paid off.  A little more tweeking and it's all ready to go. 
"Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves..." - Dale Carnegie

2 comments:

Ninie Ruiz March 30, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Congratsss on creating ur very own creative blog!! I love the display pics, settings, etc. Well done my friend!!!

ILikePaperCutting April 16, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

welcome to the blogging world, like your banner.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP