To a Friend...

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good friends are hard to come by.  They are there through thick and thin, through ups and downs, the shoulder you cry on... 

(excerpt from Dionne Warwick's music lyrics - 'That's What Friends Are For')
Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Front Text: 'Thank You' (top) / 'Forever Friends' (bottom right)
Size: 14.8cm (w) x 10.5cm (h)
Fold: Landscape

Insert Text: 'You're the Best!'
Code: #TQ-002
Price: RM7.00 nett / per piece

Sending a thank you card will let him or her know how much he / she means to you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP